Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously the trumpet fanfare is the epitome sound of Blazermania, but I remember there being a handful of musical themes that would accompany Blazer TV and radio broadcasts in the late 70s and early 80s that always got me charged up back in the day. I recall the frequent use of Alan Parson Project's Mammagamma and to this day it makes me think of the Blazers. But others that I only have the vaguest memories of I've never identified or tracked down. Does anyone on these boards remember any other musical cues from broadcasts around that time or have links to YouTube (or other) videos from that time that contain some of the music typical of what was played back then. If I recall correctly, there was something played at the beginning and/or end of TV broadcasts when they were played on channel 12 back in the early 80s, but I might be recalling wrong -- in fact, maybe that was when Mammagamma was used... my memory fails me. Anyone able to point me towards other musical memories from those early years?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts