Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.nba.com/cavs/news/CAVS_RESCIND_TRADE_WITH_KINGS-53283-44.html
Well way to go Mateen. I put my neck out there and say you will do good as a Cav and you cant even pass a physical? Shows where this guys career is going. Alot of people had high hopes for him when he was first comming into the league. Now it seems hes going nowhere but out unless he can get back in shape. What a shame.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Dang what a shame.
In Sacramento all he had to do was make sure the stars got their towels and water, and stay in shape and he could'nt even do that.
They dont make waterboys like they use to:upset:

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jmac910</b>!
Dang what a shame.
In Sacramento all he had to do was make sure the stars got their towels and water, and stay in shape and he could'nt even do that.
They dont make waterboys like they use to:upset:
Hes a disgrace to all the hardwork that Mark Madsen has put in:grinning: :D :grinning: :D :grinning: :D

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Everything I said

about the Cleaves and Jones trade.... I've reconsidered it. I just don't think Cleaves is the right choice for Clev.... I wish they'd undo the trade. That's just my opinion.

What? They did undo the trade? Perfect. Just what I thought should happen.:angel:

·
Registered
414 Posts
It's simple. Cleaves is not an NBA level player in skills or athleticism. Jones is an athlete with some basketball skills, but not an overly bright future.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
A physical test usually means various test of injuries. In this case Cleaves failed not because he is out of shape, it was because his ankle(I believe) still haven't fully heel yet. In many cases, both teams will re-do the trade when the player is healthy. If Cavs don't sign anymore PGs and if Cleaves proves he is healthy, they might re-do this trade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts