Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alls i'm askin is who do you think would be a good fit in cleveland because i have heard they were looking to trade Z. who do you think would fit best besides Z in silas's offense?

·
Registered
595 Posts
I was thinkin to trade Z for rashard lewis. THen have battie, and Diop rotate and go for a center in the draft. maybe Okafor (but i doubt hell be around when they draft). It would be nice to still have mihm.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree that mihm would have been a good fit to start but i think diop should get a lot of playing time cuz hes only 21 and who knows he might be a great C at the end of the year. Maybe Deng Next year to fill D-Miles SF position!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Mihm was not the answer at center, just like Boston is or already has found out. Diop is still not ready... he fouols too much, and his offense is still weak. Battie is getting on in NBA years, and his knees can't take extended minutes in back-to-back games. Silas knows this better than any of us, and he isn't gonna dump Z unless he can get someone, or he feels he has someone to play the center spot.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Speaking of Mihm... Boston is without Vin Baker, and Mihm was a DNP tonight, coaches decision... so that has got to tell you something Cavs fans already knew.... Mihm is neither a starting center or a starting PF in the league. He is a tweener and probably a journeyman type. (Unless he gets in a system better suited for his skills... which he does have.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts