920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do you all want to make any trades?

PG:Dooling, Jaric
SG:Richardson, Maggette
SF:Odom, Miles
PF:Brand, Wilcox
C:Olowokandi, Ely

Sure some people will complain about PT, but oh well if you go deep into the playoffs and get these guys experience, then come back and win a championship( like the Kings are about to do) then I think you can put up with their *****ing.

·
Registered
133 Posts
the clippers dont have good team chemistry to win a championship, much less advance past the first round of the playoffs....everybody wants to be a star.....time to trade some of them cats for some role players

·
Registered
983 Posts
It is absolutely retarded to claim the team doesn't have good chemistry.

The Clippers have some of the best chemistry in the entire league.

Their team are all young, all are good friends off the court, and all love playing with each other. And they are unselfish.

They have no chemistry problems whatsoever.

What is holding the team back is its lack of experience. And that is not something they are going to acquire in a trade(the bulk of the team will still be inexperienced). It's something you acquire with time.

I for one do not want to make a trade. Stick with what we got, and let them play it out. If we still need a PG come next year, Andre Miller and Baron Davis wil lstill be available, and Chris Duhon and TJ Ford will be in the draft. And even though its next to impossible, Jason Kidd would be a FA.

Let the kids see what they can do before making a move.

·
Registered
18 Posts
No kidding RD...

How can one possible state the Clippers have no team Chemistry. They're practically a family. They all go back to about the age of 3. Good lord..

<font color=blue>Adding a reminder here...it's policy to not disparage posters...going against their opinions is fine, but not them personally. - S</font>

·
Registered
210 Posts
I also have to say that the chemistry here is just fine...especially considering the overall age of the team.

The only "major" player I could see leaving is Maggette. I love his energy, but think he is the most expendable player for the Clips right now.

But I don't think any trades "need" to be made.

·
Registered
133 Posts
maybe if u watch a few games u will see that the chemistry is terrible, its time for some new faces

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
I hope my Avitar is the Clipps' future

I hope my Avitar is the Clipps' future, Jaric, Odom, Mickael Pietrus, and Lebron James...oh and throw in Brand and a center from the stocked 04 draft.... as for chemistry they have it when Miles is happy but when Miles is unhappy Q screws around because he's D Miles court jester. Brand work well with everyone and Kandi can't work with anyone, and LO can work with anyone...he even put up with Mo Money Taylor. I also like Ely's work ethic and he should fit in too, but Wilcox needs to be traded because he's gonna whine whine whine all year until he gets traded...Keyon is cool as long as he gets 20 min of PT and Jaric is cool as long as he wins....Marko will be the most firey competitor on the Clipps and probably top 5 in the league.

·
Registered
58 Posts
its one of the teams with the best chemistry, throu all the injuries they made a run for the playoffs, but the main thing hindering them was, like stated above, was exp. And the fact that injuries take more of a toll on the team at the end of the grinding season...
i have watched the clippers 10+ years and to me chemistry is something they don't have to worry about

let the kids play

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Young Clipps - be patient - they'll get there

It takes time for Chemistry to develop, Coach Gentry did a great job last year, and the challenge is steaper this year, Playing time will be a question, but once the Clipps get it going, they'll have it rolling for some time, that's assuming that everybody stays with the Clipps though??? A youthful team on the rise with much talent, maybe too much:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts