Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents are going to LA in acouple of weeks and I thought it'd be cool if they got me a jersey, and I was just wondering what colors the Clippers jerseys come in? I know they have a solid red, and solid white,,,are there any others???

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>raptors32</b>!
My parents are going to LA in acouple of weeks and I thought it'd be cool if they got me a jersey, and I was just wondering what colors the Clippers jerseys come in? I know they have a solid red, and solid white,,,are there any others??? [/QUOT

Blue jersey's next year (that's what I heard)
I heard their visiting uni is all blue w/red trimming next year.
Check if they have those available already....\
Get it at Staples center, everything is on sale right now

Get - Brand, Q or Dre (if it's available)
;)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Clippers jersey colors???

Originally posted by <b><<<D>>></b>!
Originally posted by <b>raptors32</b>
My parents are going to LA in acouple of weeks and I thought it'd be cool if they got me a jersey, and I was just wondering what colors the Clippers jerseys come in? I know they have a solid red, and solid white,,,are there any others???

Blue jersey's next year (that's what I heard)
I heard their visiting uni is all blue w/red trimming next year.
Check if they have those available already....\
Get it at Staples center, everything is on sale right now

Get - Brand, Q or Dre (if it's available)
;)
Thanks, I think I'll try and tell them to get me the Q jersey in solid blue if they have it. That would look pretty sweet.

·
Registered
983 Posts
The blue jersey's haven't been designed yet(though it's pretty obvious they'll be the same as the white and red), and the idea isn't even set yet.

All there is is talk that the Clippers might use the blue jersey's, and even then, it's just as an alternate road jersey, not their usual road one.

And if the blue are used, they aren't going to be used until January of '03.

They aren't out yet, that's for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts