Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have not played with the same intensity since the winning streak was stopped. Losing to Phoenix (a gimme game) was brutal.

What's up next for the Clippers? They need to get out of the doldrums, that's for sure.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
They've lost 6 games out of 13 since the streak. 3 of the losses were without Chris Paul. They are still elite with him in the line-up.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
They have not really been the same since they force fed Lamar into the lineup while he work himself into shape and THEN forcing Hill into the lineup.

THIS TEAM OPERATES ON CHEMISTRY, which is so fragile. They don't feel comfortable with the new rotation. While I don't believe that they are conscious of whatis happening, I do believe itis a problem for them,

Also, it is understandable that Vinny would have this problem.

(I also beoieve Bledsoe is not as good as he thinks he is and at times it hurt the team. Butler and Jamal have hit a wall and I believe it hurt Jamal for the All Stars Game.)

Having said this ... they still hold the 3 spot (I think), and I believe they will have adjusted the chemistry for the playoffs. Regardless of Barkley spouting off as if he's ever won a champioship. :)

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
As long as Chris Paul is on the court, they are a force to be reckoned with.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
As long as Chris Paul is on the court, they are a force to be reckoned with.
Blake also needs to be fully healthy. The next 9 guys are basically interchangeable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts