Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Originally posted by <b>FatDaddy</b>!
Brand, Miller and kandi have better stats than any other threesome.
'

Yeah and look at their record. Kandi needs to just go away he's ruining my team:upset:

·
Registered
340 Posts
For what its worth (and Chad Ford usually ain't worth much)

Steve (Salinas): If you owned the Clippers, who on the team do you build around, long term? Who do you let go?

Chad Ford: To quote Hubie Brown, "Excellent question." The Clippers can't afford to pay everyone next summer. If Donald Sterling decides to open his wallet (a big if) I think the two guys are Michael Olowokandi and Andre Miller. I love Elton Brand, but his position is a little easier to fill. I love Lamar Odom, but his off the court issues are too big of a risk. Miller is the best young point guard in the league and Olowokandi is showing that he's the best big man in the league behind Shaq. Point guards and centers are the two hardest players to get a hold of and the Clippers will be remiss if they let them get away.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=2751

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good points.
Clippers need to trade Brand, Q-rich and Odom as soon as possible. otherwise they will go for NOTHING.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BEEZ</b>!

If they trade Q-Rich who is their shooting guard???
I wouldn't even bother trying to respond to some of the trade propositions on this board BEEZ, most of the time they are illogical.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Heats are interested in Odom.
Nuggets are interested in Miller.
Rockets are interested in Brand.
Kandiman will walk away.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Clippers Threesome

Originally posted by <b>Dragnsmke1</b>!

Would you take Bradley and abdul wahud for him?

Hmm.... I honestly couldn't say right now. As of this moment all we need is another center, so wahed is a non factor. But we can't trade Kandi, he is free to sign with whoever next season.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kandi had a great game last night, 24 points and 12 rebounds. Don't let him go away for NOTHING, man.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Kandi had a great game last night, 24 points and 12 rebounds. Don't let him go away for NOTHING, man.
THERE IS NOTHING THE CLIPPERS CAN DO, IF KANDI WANTS TO PLAY FOR SOMEONE ELSE HE CAN AND WILL AND THE CLIPPERS WILL GET NOTHING FOR HIM.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
After kandi goes away, how many Clippers fans left?

Things may go worse than this.
You obviously haven't followed the clippers for the last few years. If you took a poll Kandi would probably be voted as the player least deserving of a big contract. Last year he would've been voted off the team.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JMac & Clip'Show are going to cry like a baby.

after Kandi goes away, at least 2 teams will give Brand a maz and at least 3 teams will give Miller a max. If Clippers sign both Brand and Miller the max, Clippers will be down for next 7 years (to 2010). Why?

Clippers can only sign one more starter Maggette because of LX taxes.

Most of talented benches have to go away too because salary-cap is 40.27M.

Clippers are down from 1980s to 2010s.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Re: JMac & Clip'Show are going to cry like a baby.

after Kandi goes away, at least 2 teams will give Brand a maz and at least 3 teams will give Miller a max. If Clippers sign both Brand and Miller the max, Clippers will be down for next 7 years (to 2010). Why?

Clippers can only sign one more starter Maggette because of LX taxes.

Most of talented benches have to go away too because salary-cap is 40.27M.

Clippers are down from 1980s to 2010s.
I don't understand, why give Kandi the max and not Brand or Miller who are clearly better players? If your gonna spend the money at least spend it wisely.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am asking to read my post again. I did not say that clippers would give Kandi a max.

Kandi is going to sign somewhere. We can't tell now.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I am asking to read my post again. I did not say that clippers would give Kandi a max.
Thats what he wants!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts