Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
41 - 60 of 97 Posts
ThatBlazerGuy said:
Man, I sure miss Zach and Miles. I think this game is a testament that we need to run more, not centering around giving it ti ZBo every posession and playing off him. He simply isnt good enough to play off every other posession.

Webster is the man. I cant wait for him to get 30+ minutes next season, I smell at least a 15 point per game guy his sophmore year.
And that, combined with him being a Blazer, would put him on my fantasy team.

Cassell has really came back from a down year last year. He has a sweet J. They just keep hitting their shots and ours aren't falling. I don't know what I want now, it to be competitive and we lose(keep control of worst record) or try and win. I feel bad for saying we should bomb, but..

Still fighting. Come on Blazers. Of course a close lost is a good ping pong thing.

No matter what happens this is a great road game by the Blazers!

...taste fullfilled...

I like the team when Zach is not playing. I really like the team when Darius isn't playing.

best case scenario, we trade Zach and Darius for a starting PF (or a backup + future comp or something) draft the ugly man from Spokane, and

all we want is the taste of...taco del-mar...all we want is the taste of...our favorite by far...

taste fullfilled..

er.. anyways, I think having a SF combo of Morrison and Travis, a PF combo of Viktor and Brian, and a C combo of Joel and Theo would be a really nice thing.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.