Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clipper are just in the wrong wrong conference. Clippers would win the East if Wade were injured.

Question: Who wins NBA Championship?
Answer: Superstars
Paul and Griffin form one of the great superstar duos of the league, and Paul made first team All NBA last season and Griffin was chosen to the second team. Griffin hasn't even come close to his ceiling yet.

Question: Why Clippers are the deepest team in the nba?
Answer: In ESPN's #NBA Rank this season, the Clippers had nine players ranked in the top 130 -- no other team had more than seven.

Additions: Two 6th man award and 4 starters off or on
Lamar Odom, Jamal Crawford, Matt Barnes, Grant Hill, Willie Green, Ronny Turiaf,

Breakout season: Eric Bledsoe

Billups is back.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Championship = Superstars + Depth

predictions

Heat: 65 wins

Clippers: 57 wins

76ers: 46 wins
Celtics: 46 wins
Pacers: 45 wins

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Nuggets are the deepest team in the NBA. They have 7 players in the ESPN top 100, the Clippers only have 3.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hmmm possibly, I doubt they could maintain the consistency required and their defense is not great. They barely scraped through the first round, granted they will be better but they need to prove it. cosign Bledsloe I just said that in the other thread

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
that first round was a 4-5 match-up between them and Memphis and they went in under-dogs/lower seeds - just a reminder

·
Will of Chilltown
3,722 Posts
Probably the worst thread ive ever been in. The heat won the Champ with Wade injured and Bosh as well. Now is Heat have Allen to fill in anytime for Wade. With the new Flopping rule I don't see how Clippers will make it into playoffs

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Probably the worst thread ive ever been in. The heat won the Champ with Wade injured and Bosh as well. Now is Heat have Allen to fill in anytime for Wade. With the new Flopping rule I don't see how Clippers will make it into playoffs
Um, Bosh wasn't injured when they actually won the championship. If you're going to diss a thread like that at least get your facts straight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts