Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's another frivolous off season challenge for NBA junkies.

What two players would you "clone"-really combine, to make a perfect fit of a better player? You can include mental and physical assets. But to make it tougher, remember, you are also combining, perhaps magnifying ,the weaknesses of the two. I was thinking of players in the same position. but it does not matter.

Now get out the medical insturments and get to work.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Of current NBA players I'd go with Shaq and Jason Kidd. Imagine that, 7'1" 350 lb. monster with the handle, passing ability, and ability to run a team like Kidd. it's too bad they still would have such a bad shot though. :( (Also let's hope he wouldn't get Jason Kidds knack for beating up women, I dont think Juwannas (that her name? thats the name of that movie isnt it?) face could withstand those big meaty fists to the face)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Here's another 3-way...

Shaquille O'Neal+Dirk Nowitzki+Allen Iverson=Greatest player ever.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Shaq + Duncan + Ben Wallace

Oh god I cringe thinking about that. That would be a beast. It would be the most dominant the human race has ever seen.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Originally posted by Malakian
Shaq + Duncan + Ben Wallace

Oh god I cringe thinking about that. That would be a beast. It would be the most dominant the human race has ever seen.
this gives you defense, fundamentals, and domination!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
MJ,LB,MJ

how bout the 3 greatest ever MJ,Bird,Magic

MJ -Hops,athleticsm, and greatest ever
Bird -jumper,height,weight,fundamentals,
Magic -passing,excitement, and handles

together a Jumping, No look passing 6'9 230lb jump shooter with range anywhere on the court and will win when it counts(plus defensive is very good) plus he could coach himself becuase of Larry Birds coaching exerience...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Re: MJ,LB,MJ

Originally posted by w-h-i-t-e-b-o-y
how bout the 3 greatest ever MJ,Bird,Magic

MJ -Hops,athleticsm, and greatest ever
Bird -jumper,height,weight,fundamentals,
Magic -passing,excitement, and handles

together a Jumping, No look passing 6'9 230lb jump shooter with range anywhere on the court and will win when it counts(plus defensive is very good) plus he could coach himself becuase of Larry Birds coaching exerience...
only larry bird's coaching experience? do u actually think doug collins is calling the shots in washington?;)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yinka Dare
Manute Bol
Shawn Bradley

Can you imagine the possibilities???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts