Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was leaving the Agganis today after picking up my tickets (decided I didn't want to wait in the will call line tommorow), and Ben Coblyn and Ibrahim Konate walked by me. Coblyn was wearing a hard plastic boot/cast on his right foot/leg. Does anyone know anything about this? It would be a huge loss for him to not be able to go tommorow night...

·
Registered
799 Posts
ginzo said:
I was leaving the Agganis today after picking up my tickets (decided I didn't want to wait in the will call line tommorow), and Ben Coblyn and Ibrahim Konate walked by me. Coblyn was wearing a hard plastic boot/cast on his right foot/leg. Does anyone know anything about this? It would be a huge loss for him to not be able to go tommorow night...

Went to the women's game tonight, and he was there hobbling around. Didn't have a chance to go up to him and ask him about it though. He was walking on it alot though, even though he was limping, so I'm thinking it can't be too bad, right? No other new injuries from the guys in the crowd- Gaffney, Geffen, Wynn, Gardner, Hassan, that tall freshman that played a couple minutes against Duke but who's name I forget now (...Sullivan, maybe?) all looked fine.

Also, Coblyn was able to run up to Hassan on the way out of the game and pull down his pants, so he doesn't seem to be too slowed down by his foot.

·
The Invisible Iron Fist
1,253 Posts
BU Fan 84 said:
Went to the women's game tonight, and he was there hobbling around. Didn't have a chance to go up to him and ask him about it though. He was walking on it alot though, even though he was limping, so I'm thinking it can't be too bad, right? No other new injuries from the guys in the crowd- Gaffney, Geffen, Wynn, Gardner, Hassan, that tall freshman that played a couple minutes against Duke but who's name I forget now (...Sullivan, maybe?) all looked fine.

Also, Coblyn was able to run up to Hassan on the way out of the game and pull down his pants, so he doesn't seem to be too slowed down by his foot.
I also saw him at the game, but didn't want to interrupt he and his lady friend's conversation. I thought he was moving pretty well and his limp was more of a strut. I heard that it's a sprain and he's going to go tonight; the boot is precautionary. We'll find out in about 8 hours!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts