North Carolina at #19 Louisville ESPN 3:30EST
Houston at #22 UCLA 10:30EST
South Carolina State at #24 Arizona 10:30EST
#25 Brigham Young at Utah 10EST ESPN2

Complete Week 3 Schedule

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
I'm 5-6 in highlight games this year, LOL. Awful.

USC (Barkley gets his first W vs. Stanford!), Michigan State, Tennessee

Looking forward to a meaningful Florida-Tennessee game. Bray needs to play well vs. these ranked teams to help his draft stock.

EDIT: Don't know why UGA-FAU isn't a noon game. That is by far our weakest opponent of the year. Georgia's 2nd weakest opponent of the year could probably blow them out. FAU gave up 300 rushing yards to Middle Tennessee State last week. For fantasy football, I might remove the redshirt off of Todd Gurley for this week.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm 5-6 in highlight games this year, LOL. Awful.

USC (Barkley gets his first W vs. Stanford!), Michigan State, Tennessee

Looking forward to a meaningful Florida-Tennessee game. Bray needs to play well vs. these ranked teams to help his draft stock.

EDIT: Don't know why UGA-FAU isn't a noon game. That is by far our weakest opponent of the year. Georgia's 2nd weakest opponent of the year could probably blow them out. FAU gave up 300 rushing yards to Middle Tennessee State last week. For fantasy football, I might remove the redshirt off of Todd Gurley for this week.
SEC loves those shitty school blowout games at night.

lol already flip flopping on Gurley?

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Diss -- Not related to football this week, but what can I expect from a trip to Blacksburg? I'm seriously considering flying up there fore the game 11/8.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
:laugh:

Diss has never stepped foot in Virginia..

.. but what can I expect from a trip to Jacksonville?

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Only at a gas station or passing through it. It was extremely cold in VA. Yeah, sorry hobo, I have no idea.

Same with Jacksonville lol.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts

Ha, didn't know that. Nevermind then.

I've never been to the Florida/Georgia game, but I know a few Florida fans, Georgia fans, and fans of other teams that have been to it and every single one has said it's an absolute blast. If you can do it, do it.

Personally, I wanted to go to at least one out of state road game this year. I've been to countless games at Doak (and I'll be there next week for the Clemson game), I've been to the Swamp for FSU/UF, I've been to Sun Life for FSU/UM (never got to see a game at the Orange Bowl), and I'll be going to Raymond James in a couple weeks for FSU/USF. I'm thinking I'll pull the trigger on a trip to VT this year, especially if the season's going well.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
I feel like Kansas State is actually a top 10 team but no one is really talking about how they dismantled Miami.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I feel like Kansas State is actually a top 10 team but no one is really talking about how they dismantled Miami.
Miami sucks but I was impressed that game. I also think they beat OU in 2 weeks.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Is Colin Klein an NFL quarterback? To me, he's just as good as Tebow was playing with lesser talent in Manhattan. I'm interested to see if they can go 11-1. WVU, Texas, Baylor, TCU, Oklahoma and OSU is going to be a tough slate.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
I think he's as good of a runner as Tebow, but man, his passing is bad. To me he seems like he's even more Tebow than Tebow.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Logan Thomas gets picked on a tipped ball...bummer.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
hahaha Pitt up 7-0 on VT. VT has never seen anything like a 2/3 empty Heinz field!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts