California at #13 USC P12N 6EST
Kentucky at #14 Florida 12:21EST
UAB at #16 Ohio State BTN 12EST
Virginia at #17 TCU ESPN 12EST
Oregon State at #19 UCLA ABC 3:30EST
#20 Louisville at Florida International 7PMEST
Eastern Michigan at #21 Michigan State BTN 3:30EST
South Alabama at #23 Mississippi State 7EST
Brigham Young at #24 Boise State ESPN 9EST (Thursday)
Idaho State at #25 Nebraska BTN 3:30EST

Complete Week 4 Schedule

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
This work week can't go by quickly enough. Can't wait to head to Tallahassee Saturday morning.

I thought before the season started that we'd trip up once or twice along the way and I know we haven't beaten anyone yet, but just based on what I've seen and the way the schedule sets up I'm starting to think if we win Saturday we'll run the table. Werner and Carradine are going to have to get to Boyd, we can't let Watkins and Hopkins run around all day to get open or we're dead. Our young offensive line is going to have to move the line of scrimmage and open running holes for Thompson, Wilder and Freeman. Should be a good game, 14.5 point spread may be a bit high.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Its got to be amazing to be a football players at Oregon. A new jersey every week and the latest are awesome

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Quit putting UGA on at the exact same time as the other games I want to watch!! I love that late night game on FOX tho.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Kansas State can do it I think.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I said it last week but I think K-State takes out OU. I haven't seen OU really. May be skewed by OU's history a bit. Been impressed with K-State so far. Though both teams kinda struggled against UTEP and North Texas. Looking forward to this game.

FSU looks like the #2 team in the country right now. I think they overmatch Clemson.

I expect Arizona to challenge Oregon. But I see Ducks pulling away and do their 2nd half blow out thing. Zona should put up a ton of offense and pts up though.

I think ND wins. Michigan continues to get exposed.

Upset alert: Cocks going down to Mizzou. I just don't buy em as #7 in the nation. If not here, they're going down soon.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
FSU in a blow out, Oklahoma, Oregon, Notre Dame. No upsets this week (is ND favored?).

I don't see Mizzou over USCe, but can DGB get some ****ing TD's already? I hear he's been practicing at TE now. What the hell..

This should be the last week before Georgia gets back Baccari Rambo and Alec Ogletree. Our D has looked pretty average up until now, I just hope I'm not overrating their absence. Beat Vandy!

Florida should be ranked in the top ten. What the hell? They've looked more impressive than South Carolina for sure and maybe Georgia.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
FSU looks like the #2 team in the country right now. I think they overmatch Clemson.
ATLien said:
FSU in a blow out
You guys better be right.

Dissonance said:
Upset alert: Cocks going down to Mizzou. I just don't buy em as #7 in the nation. If not here, they're going down soon.
Regardless, they're losing 3 straight and maybe all 4 October games.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
You might be right! That's a rough stretch that I wasn't aware of: Georgia, at LSU, at Florida, Tennessee. No bye weeks. Of course, I wish Georgia was the 4th game and not the 1st.

Then, maybe, people will stop seeing South Carolina as a legitimate SEC power and starting seeing them as the joke of a program that has TWO 10-win seasons since 1892.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
I can't believe I've watched so much of this BYU/Boise St. game. What atrocious football. No, this hasn't been great defense it's been really, really bad offense. Scoreless at the half, finally Boise St. is on the board a few minutes into the 3rd quarter -- pick 6 of course.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
You might be right! That's a rough stretch that I wasn't aware of: Georgia, at LSU, at Florida, Tennessee. No bye weeks. Of course, I wish Georgia was the 4th game and not the 1st.

Then, maybe, people will stop seeing South Carolina as a legitimate SEC power and starting seeing them as the joke of a program that has TWO 10-win seasons since 1892.
Yeah! I couldn't believe that one of the guys from the Solid Verbal said that he thought USC was the #3 team in the SEC. I was like... uh... I kinda think Georgia is legit. They hung with LSU better than anyone not named Alabama last year. And Georgia got better this year while I'm still not convinced that Bama and LSU are improved.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
Joel Stave makes his first start for Wisconsin. RS Freshman QB, arrived on campus last January as a walk-on. Hard work, gentlemen.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
Stats make it look like Ohio State is playing like shit too. We could really use an 8 point Braxton Miller game from you.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
VT picked up where they left off vs Pitt against Bowling Green except for the turnovers. Took em til 2nd half to get going and have 3 straight scoring drives. 21-0, VT.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts