Illinois at #25 Michigan ABC 3:30EST

Complete Week 7 Schedule

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
VT's gonna lose to Duke.

I hope so too.

edit: Cocks can make me a believer with a win at LSU.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Kind of a crappy week, but at least the red river shoot out should be interesting.

Nothing would be funnier than watching South Carolina lose the next two weeks and get to listen to Spurrier bitch and moan about the existence of rotating schedules all summer. So I guess I'll root for that.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How is Boise ranked? They are ****ing terrible.
lol I guess shitty pool of schools and lack of schools deserving.

Dropped from rankings: TCU 15, Nebraska 21, Washington 23, Northwestern 24, UCLA 25

Others receiving votes: Ohio 79, Baylor 62, Iowa State 54, TCU 50, Michigan State 49, Arizona State 39, Washington 39, North Carolina State 17, Nebraska 5, Arizona 4, Duke 3, Tennessee 3, Texas Tech 2, Tulsa 2, Penn State 1, Northwestern 1

I said this before, but you know you suck when you can't even get or stay on the Others recieving votes. Yes you, VT.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Ole Miss are 6-point favorites at home against Auburn. LOL

Gene Chizik without Cam Newton is not a great or even a good coach.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't believe how much Cam Newton and even Nick Fairly did for their respective sides of the ball. Especially, Newton. Had to do it every week. That team basically had nothing outside of them.

ATL is now a Bama fan :razz:

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Ban ATLien...

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
I can't believe how much Cam Newton and even Nick Fairly did for their respective sides of the ball. Especially, Newton. Had to do it every week. That team basically had nothing outside of them.
You can probably put a lot of it on Malzahn. Auburn weren't great last year, but they still were respectable and beat some good teams.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Chizik's wife might be even crazier than Malzahn's.

http://outkickthecoverage.com/gene-...facebook-to-rally-auburn-fans-fight-satan.php

Recent examples of its power can be cited by googling how it played a primary role in the Occupy Wall Street protests, the uprising in Egypt, the Konya 2012 movement, and the various flash mobs that randomly occur all over the world to name just a few examples.

Therefore, my humble suggestion is to create a VERY POWERFUL "ALL IN" movement of your own.

We have fans all over the US and I think it is time that they RISE UP and snatch back what satan, himself, has stolen.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Notre Dame and Brian Kelly make me believers with a win this weekend. Stanford is a similar team to Michigan State, albeit a little better. If Golson comes to play and we avoid beating ourselves we should be 6-0 and position ourselves nicely for a 10 win season.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Oh, and I would like to see Auburn go winless in the SEC, but I'm not watching any Auburn game unless it's against UGA.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
LSU is starting a backup G at LT & freshman at RT today against South Carolina's defensive ends. Jeez.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts