#7 South Carolina at #2 Florida CBS 3:30EST
#6 LSU at #18 Texas A&M ESPN 11AM
#4 Kansas State at #13 West Virginia FOX 7EST
#17 Texas Tech at #23 TCU ABC 3:30EST
Brigham Young at #5 Notre Dame NBC 3:30EST
#14 Florida State at Miami (FL) ABC 8EST

The Top 25 (Oct 20th)
#1 Alabama at Tennessee ESPN 7EST
#3 Oregon at Arizona State ESPN 9PMEST (Thursday)
Utah at #8 Oregon State ESPN 10:30EST
Kansas at #9 Oklahoma 7EST
Colorado at #10 USC PAC12 6EST
#11 Georgia at Kentucky 7EST
Middle Tennessee at #12 Mississippi State ESPN2 7EST
#15 Rutgers at Temple 12EST
South Florida at #16 Louisville ABC 3:30EST
Virginia Tech at #19 Clemson ABC 12EST
#20 Stanford at California FOX 3EST
#21 Cincinnati at Toledo 7EST
UNLV at No. 22 Boise State NBCSPORTS 3:30EST
#24 Iowa State at Oklahoma State FX 12EST
Baylor at #25 Texas ABC 8EST

Complete Week 8 Schedule

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
And Wisconsin plays Minnesota for Paul Bunyon's Axe! You seem to have made a mistake and not listed it as a highlight game.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
BYU at Notre Dame is more interesting than FSU at Miami.

BYU has 3 losses, but the first 2 were by 1 & 3 points on the road and the third was to #8 Oregon State. Plus ND still has its BCS title hopes alive.

·
Better Call Saul
13,184 Posts
Wow I am going to be one conflicted fan watching the South Carolina - Florida game.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BYU at Notre Dame is more interesting than FSU at Miami.

BYU has 3 losses, but the first 2 were by 1 & 3 points on the road and the third was to #8 Oregon State. Plus ND still has its BCS title hopes alive.
I'll add BYU-ND but I put FSU-Miami as a classic rivalry thing like I did with ND-Michigan, not even thinking ND would do that good and knowing Michigan isn't good.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Clemson's gonna spank VT worse than both games last yr.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
ND/BYU is a classic trap game, after a big win at Stanford and another college gameday game next week in Norman. If ND wins this I think you can bank on us being in the BCS unless Oklahoma and USC embarrass us.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
This may sound crazy, but I think Tennessee gives Alabama all they can handle Saturday. It's easy to overlook a 3-3 team that hasn't been relevant in years, but they still have a good deal of talent on offense and are capable of putting it together for one big game when they really don't have much else to look forward to this year. Neyland is still going to be packed with crazy fans, I could see Bray, Hunter and Patterson putting some points up even on the vaunted Alabama defense. Maybe they create a turnover or two, make things interesting. Patterson is very capable of making things happen on special teams.

I'm not saying Bama's going down, but I could see a single digit victory and a game in the balance in the 4th quarter. Kind of like the 2009 meeting. Bama was undefeated, Tennessee was 3-3 and going nowhere. Bama escaped with a 12-10 win when Terrence Cody blocked two kicks in the 4th quarter and went on to win the national championship. Just a gut feeling.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Tennessee has an NFL offensive line. They probably would have beaten Georgia and Florida if they could stop anybody. Why would you hire the Alabama LB position coach to be your DC when Nick Saban personally coaches them (yeah, I realize that's the same argument against the fella in my avatar)?

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Tennessee has an NFL offensive line. They probably would have beaten Georgia and Florida if they could stop anybody. Why would you hire the Alabama LB position coach to be your DC when Nick Saban personally coaches them (yeah, I realize that's the same argument against the fella in my avatar)?
Yea, I'm sure Alabama will plow through that defense on the ground. Maybe the Vols can create a turnover or two and make it interesting.

In fairness to Sal Sunseri, it usually takes a couple years to take over a D and install a 3-4 scheme.

·
Registered
13,950 Posts
this texas game is going to be interesting. after getting curb stomped by ou and suffering some injuries in the process, who knows how texas will react. a 3rd loss in a row to baylor and a total collapse the rest of the season and we could legitimately be looking at mack brown's career at texas being over.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
In fairness to Sal Sunseri, it usually takes a couple years to take over a D and install a 3-4 scheme.
Speaking of which, why the hell are all these college teams trying to play 3-4? If you're Alabama and can recruit anyone you want, okay fine. But NFL teams struggle to find players to run a good 3-4, college teams should find it impossible.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Uhmmm LSU @ aTm has an 11am start time. Where is the game being played at ****ing Iceland?

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, meant to put that. Oops.

They want everyone to have a full day to celebrate or be depressed when Manziel goes JOHNNY FOOTBALL on LSU.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Johnny Football has some Cam Newtonian stats right now. He's awesome. But aTm couldn't stop a runny nose much less all five LSU backs.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts