Duke at #12 Florida State ESPNU 3:30EST
Cincinnati at #16 Louisville ESPN2 8EST

The Top 25 (Oct 27th)
Colorado at #4 Oregon P12N 3EST
#7 Oregon State at Washington P12N 10:15EST
Tennessee at #13 South Carolina ESPN 12EST
Kent State at #15 Rutgers 3:30EST
Washington State at #17 Stanford 6:15EST
#18 Clemson at Wake Forest ESPN 8EST (Thursday)
#20 Texas A&M at Auburn ESPNU 7EST
#21 Boise State at Wyoming 3:30EST
#22 Michigan at Nebraska 8EST
#23 Texas at Kansas ESPN2 12EST
#24 Ohio at Miami (OH) 3:30EST
Michigan State at #25 Wisconsin ABC 3:30EST

Complete Week 9 Schedule

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Geaux Dawgs!
Geaux Sooners!

·
Better Call Saul
13,184 Posts
GA/FL is going to be an incredible weekend but I am very nervous for the game. Florida has shown me something over the past few weeks and UGA has been mediocre.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
GA/FL is going to be an incredible weekend but I am very nervous for the game. Florida has shown me something over the past few weeks and UGA has been mediocre.
Florida is going to run us out of the stadium with only 90 yards of total offense.

:sigh:

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
B1G Championship Game rematch. FINALLY we get MSU back to Madison. Too many losses to Dantonio in his house the last few years. Oh, and they seem to be horrible.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
ND/Oklahoma game should be interesting, but I expect OU to pull away at the end and win by 10-14. Notre Dame is the best defense OU will have seen, and OU's the best offense we will have seen. If we had more offense I would feel more confident about this game, but we're bound to slip somewhere. Going to have to win the turnover battle and put together a complete game to have any shot, especially since Stoops is damn near unbeatable in Norman.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
B1G Championship Game rematch. FINALLY we get MSU back to Madison. Too many losses to Dantonio in his house the last few years. Oh, and they seem to be horrible.
Their defense is good, but the offense is terrible. You guys should win, but it will be interesting to see what MSU team shows up: A team desperate to make a bowl game, or a team thats going to lie down and finish 5-7. If its a desperate team I think it will be a good game, otherwise it will be a blowout.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
Wisconsin has apparently said "**** it" and unleashed the "Barge formation" to combat overloaded boxes. 7 Offensive Linemen, 2 TEs, Montee Ball and James White in the backfield. Worked the 1 or 2 times it was used last week.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
I was just reading about safeties for some reason and got a good laugh at this

On November 21, 1998, Notre Dame hosted LSU in a college game. With Notre Dame leading 39–34 in the final seconds, their head coach Bob Davie ordered quarterback Jarious Jackson to kneel down in his own end zone after time had expired. However, just as Jackson knelt down to take the intentional safety, a pair of LSU defenders hit him and sprained his right MCL.[18] Ranked No. 10 with a 9–1 record, Notre Dame needed just one more win at unranked USC to clinch a BCS bowl game, but the Irish failed to score a point with two back-up quarterbacks at the helm in an eventual 10–0 loss. Notre Dame settled for a bid to the Gator Bowl, and lost that game 35–28 to No. 17 Georgia Tech.
Anyone remember it? Bball? GT?

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Nah, I was like 8 :laugh:. My dad has brought that up a couple of times, but other than that I had no idea that happened.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
No chance Mississippi State wins that game. They're about to go on a 4 game losing streak. It's just they had all their easy games up front.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No chance Mississippi State wins that game. They're about to go on a 4 game losing streak. It's just they had all their easy games up front.
Scale of 1-10, your morale for this weekends' game?

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Scale of 1-10, your morale for this weekends' game?

I either want to win or lose big.

Georgia's defense gave up 200+ rushing yards to Kentucky last weekend, and Grantham defenses struggle against mobile QB's. Gillislee and Driskell are going to rape us.

If our OL figures out how to block, this could be an interesting game, but that hasn't happened yet.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Louisville won 34-31 in OT. Still undefeated at 8-0.

Bridgewater 24/41 for 416 yrds, 2 TD, INT.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Texas will look like their defense has improved...because they're playing Kansas.

I really want to see the Tech/KSU game today.

Gene Chizik is one week closer to getting fired.

Ohio State vs. Penn State- both coaches have their teams playing hard in spite of not having a postseason

Just saw the highlight on Sportsnation of the Cincy timeout from last night's game. Butch Jones called a timeout to ice the kicker..only problem is that the ball got snapped into the backfield.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts