Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If he can establish that outside game, it's a huge help. Mid season, teams simply stopped guarding him. If he can hit two or three of those shots--not three's but mid-range jumpers--every game, that will change scouting reports.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
NetIncome said:
If he can establish that outside game, it's a huge help. Mid season, teams simply stopped guarding him. If he can hit two or three of those shots--not three's but mid-range jumpers--every game, that will change scouting reports.
It may show up in a scouting report, but I doubt it changes game plannning. Teams will let him take that shot and live with the 2 or 3 he makes the same as they always do. Now if Collins takes 10 or 11 in a game, hitting a high percentage, they may start covering, but he rarely ever takes that many shots to make it worthwhile to affect a game plan.

·
Premium Member
69,620 Posts
hoopskidd5 said:
I thought it was pretty funny when he squared up from behind the arc on a transition situation in the Milwaukee game..He threw a little fake and apparently the bench loved it..
LMAO I forgot about that. The bench guys were laughing so hard on that one. Even Cartwright thought it was hilarious

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
kdub said:
Screw Dirk, Barganini, we have Collins!
Collins is a BLACK EUROPEAN! :banana: :biggrin: :banana: :biggrin: :banana: :clap:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
ravor44 said:
Collins is a BLACK EUROPEAN! :banana: :biggrin: :banana: :biggrin: :banana: :clap:
love that signature

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
farouq710 said:
When are you gonna take that fire lawrence frank now part out of your signature?
If he proves that he's worthy enough to be a good coach for the NETS.. :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.