Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vs. The Braves. Kinda excited to see how he does. Spos need to win and gain some ground on the Braves who are beginning to pull away.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Go Braves !

Braves usually do poorly against a pitcher they haven't seen before. I don't like Braves' chances just for that reason and I am not even talking about how good Colon is pitching this year. Moss goes for Braves who tends to walk a lot of guys and will not get away with it against Spos IMO.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Well Colon's defense let him down in the first inn but after that he was lights out for Braves "O". Needless to say Bravos lost. :cry:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Well Braves just took the series from Spos and actually picked up a game. This Braves team is actually better than the one that won WS IMO. They just keep coming back. Another come from behind win late in the game tonight.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I don't

think the Expos will catch Atl, but they will love Colon.... he will get his first 20 wins season this year as the NL tries to catch up with 98mph heat in the 8th innings! He seems to get looser and throw stronger as the game gets longer....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts