Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a leaf fan i am the most disappointed leaf fan out there I think personally. I mean the lose Cujo, let everyone else leave like nothing replace Cujo with Eddy, they miss out on signing a couple of big name players, cuz they are incredibly stupid, and when they have a chance at Amonte, they say he wants to much. I mean 5 years at 6.5 million a year. I think that is more than reasonable when players like Guerin and Holik rack up 9 million salaries. I honestly find the leafs pathetic. I can't be more frustrated as a fan, I am looking for a new team basically...

I know I am a bandwagon jumper, but you can't be a fan of a team who doesn't give a :D

I mean they raise ticket prices every year a couple dollars making us fans pay more money for absolute bs. By spending money you can build a team that can be successful, so what are the leafs doing with this money? Seriously. We haven't seen a cup here in 40 years, I think its about time they do something good....I mean they could afford any player out there.....they have enough money to buy a superstar for every position in their lineup yet they are jus wiping their...i wish i could swear but im not gonna.

well anyways this is coming from a p.o 'ed former leaf fan....im still a fan but not as much anymore of the leafs.....

i'd like to hear from leaf fans on this one,

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
they overpay Domi now, and they let Amonte get away to the Phoenix Coyotes. I mean whats next? Can leaf fans be any more disappointed?

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
You could be a Ranger fan and have the highest payroll in hockey and not get any results. I think that would be more painful. :grinning:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts