Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much that has been said about the combo of Iggy and Dalembert, I don't think that Ariza and Sweetney have been given much credit. They are not even given the chance to crack the rotation. In the minutes they have gotten, Ariza has really impressed me with his energy, and willingness to do things that others don't and won't.

-Petey

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I havent been watching any game since moving but it appears that Sweetney has not been making the most of his opportunity.I will say the one game i watched against Seattle he played well,but the knicks didnt run one play for him.

Until Sweetney gets his body ijn NBA shape,he is cheating the knicks and more importanty himsef.

Ariza is a whole nother ballgame.Hes 19 and has a 19 year od body but still manages to atack the rim and rebound.With hard work,a built up body and a little luck he will be a superstar.

If Sweetney lackluster play hasnt lowered his value around the league,i think he will be included as part of a trade.He is expendable now that we have KT,MO T and Malik Rose.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts