Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See you guys next season to root the Bulls onto another failed season. We're just not ready yet. Possibly, we'll never be ready?

Well, Boston is still my post-season team. If the Bulls can't win it all, then at least the East Coast can win it all. So, goooooo East Coast, win it all!

·
Administrator
68,859 Posts
See you guys next season to root the Bulls onto another failed season. We're just not ready yet. Possibly, we'll never be ready?

Well, Boston is still my post-season team. If the Bulls can't win it all, then at least the East Coast can win it all. So, goooooo East Coast, win it all!
:nonono:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
If Bulls aren't in the playoffs, then the playoffs lose very much attraction.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If Bulls aren't in the playoffs, then the playoffs lose very much attraction.
You'll only be able to watch the playoffs every other year then. Even then, only to the second round, max. I had to explore some other squads because the Bulls just weren't getting it done.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
You'll only be able to watch the playoffs every other year then. Even then, only to the second round, max. I had to explore some other squads because the Bulls just weren't getting it done.
You are really negativ.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Don't jump ship, Taco Daddy!

The Bulls are a red hot 4 of 5, and 35-38 for the year, just 1/2 game out of playoffs, and you KNOW no one wants to play the bulls in the first round with DRose and, and .... Well, anyway, we'll be in for sure. And then Bosh will buy a ticket to come and visit us and join up with Derrick. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, my man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts