Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Piker
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
O/U on how many get played?
Hmmm, with the new CDC guidelines and the affect of Omicron on vaccinated vs unvaccinated I do wonder what will change in the new year.

I hope that Thursday goes off without a hitch but I am not holding my breath on that. I was just looking at the schedules. My goodness! VCU has a brutal A10 slate. Opens with Mason & then Davidson both at home. January has away games at Dayton, Bona & Davidson again, and Richmond. VCU is gonna have to be a tough-minded resilient bunch of ballers. The Richmond game at the Robins Center is followed by a home game with Dayton in early February. The conference gave VCU the most difficult home & away match-ups. That is good though. It gives a VCU team a real chance to gather enough conference wins for a solid at-large profile. This will either be a huge conference season or a disaster. Ha!

Piker
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am putting the o/u at 4 and taking the push. :LOL:
VCU is hosting Mason. I just watched Coach Rhoades weekly press conference and he did not look enthusiastic. Sounds like IF VCU can play it will be without players. Heck, they went on COVID pause and it looks as if most of the players went home. I am not holding my breath on a Thursday game although I am itching to go watch some basketball.

Registered
That's embarrassing, damn near run out of our own building.

Maybe it's covid. Or maybe if they shoot 52% and you shoot 28% you're gonna lose. Yuck.

Piker
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Richmond stunk. I am surprised how poorly they played.

Hawks were pretty good.
They did look good. I saw the Hawk at the end of the bench. Not sure why some SJU players were wearing masks on their chins.

Reactions: ace93
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.