Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These will be updated as the day goes on.

Wisconsin-Milwaukee 85, Detroit 66 (Final)
Wright State 54, Butler 53 (Final)
Youngstown State 61, Cleveland State 59 (Final)
Wisconsin-Green Bay 57, Illinois-Chicago 74 (Final)

I think it might finally be time to give up on Cleveland State. I have thought since they almost beat Green Bay that they had a chance to do some big things in this conference, but look what has happened now. I don't think there's much chance for this team until Badiane returns, and then, they may get a win or two before the end of the season.

Butler has been swept for the second time this season. They held Wright State to 4 points in the last 6 minutes, and Butler rallied back from down 10 to try and win it, but failed and lost it by one.

I wonder if Detroit decided to show up for their game today. Looking at the score and watching some of the game, I don't think they did.

I didn't listen to all of the Green Bay game, but listening to most of the first half was all I needed. This one, I won't say that UIC was bad, because they weren't. To me, it seems like the UWGB team just collapsed against UIC. They were outrebounded, the defense broke down, and they committed too many fouls. Still, I think that UIC's team revolves around Banks after hearing that game. I definitely saw why he is the preseason player of the year.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts