Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'sd like to explain the confusion...mixum was actually only suspended from the Blazers forum. When an Admin suspends a person their status tag defaults to "banned" and has to be overriden to "suspended". Apparently that detail was overlooked. I know as I was involved in the decision of the suspension that he was in fact only supposed to be suspended.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Hap said:
outside of the fact this wasn't done by mods, and mods had nothing to do with it, I guess you're right.

The fact that you fail to take responsibility for your heinous actions is something I find to be reprehensible.

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tlong said:
The fact that you fail to take responsibility for your heinous actions is something I find to be reprehensible.
Except he's right...the mistake was made by a person higher up the ladder.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
tlong said:
what are these "heinous" actions?

because it is news to me that I did something "wrong".

But I know, you like to make comments accusing the mods of doing things wrong, because A: you get your jollies off on it and B: thats your M.O.

Just because you refuse to accept the rules are what they are, does not mean that the rules do not apply to others. Just because you feel the need to make your snide comments known whenever someone else is dealt with by the mods, does not mean that your way is right.

You can make all the blanket and vague statements you want. The reason you do this is that yuo know that no one is going to call you out on the fact you just say **** and try to make things out to be a lot worse than they are. The reason why no one else cares that you do this is that no one else really takes yo seriously (among those who are either in power or actually agree to follow the rules).

You are part of a vocal minority that believes if you stay things loud enough and often enough, it becomes more true.

Well, that aint how things are. You dont know what was discussed in the mod forum, nor will you ever know. You like to come off like youre some big know it all, or whatever, but youre not.

heinous my ***.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Hap said:
what are these "heinous" actions?

because it is news to me that I did something "wrong".

But I know, you like to make comments accusing the mods of doing things wrong, because A: you get your jollies off on it and B: thats your M.O.

Just because you refuse to accept the rules are what they are, does not mean that the rules do not apply to others. Just because you feel the need to make your snide comments known whenever someone else is dealt with by the mods, does not mean that your way is right.

You can make all the blanket and vague statements you want. The reason you do this is that yuo know that no one is going to call you out on the fact you just say **** and try to make things out to be a lot worse than they are. The reason why no one else cares that you do this is that no one else really takes yo seriously (among those who are either in power or actually agree to follow the rules).

You are part of a vocal minority that believes if you stay things loud enough and often enough, it becomes more true.

Well, that aint how things are. You dont know what was discussed in the mod forum, nor will you ever know. You like to come off like youre some big know it all, or whatever, but youre not.

heinous my ***.

Hap,

Consider your chain "yanked!"

:nah:

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
tlong said:
Hap,

Consider your chain "yanked!"

:nah:
or you realized, like you did when I called out when you finally admitted you were baiting people in regards to telfair, that someone called you on your ****.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
I'm confused about something, Hap. Please help me understand how the mods had nothing to do with mixum's suspension / banning. I mean, isn't that kind of action something that mods are supposed to be involved in?

PBF

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
ProudBFan said:
I'm confused about something, Hap. Please help me understand how the mods had nothing to do with mixum's suspension / banning. I mean, isn't that kind of action something that mods are supposed to be involved in?

PBF
We had nothing to do with his banning in the manner he's trying to accuse us of. we had nothing to do with his return, in the manner he's implying, that we mods (namely, me) did something wrong. And now that I answered him, he's trying to be funny and say he's kidding.

We mods (along with CM's and admins) all had something to do with his removal from the board.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Hap said:
We had nothing to do with his banning in the manner he's trying to accuse us of. we had nothing to do with his return, in the manner he's implying, that we mods (namely, me) did something wrong. And now that I answered him, he's trying to be funny and say he's kidding.

We mods (along with CM's and admins) all had something to do with his removal from the board.

Except that it WAS A JOKE! Geez Hap, you drive me NUTS some times! Why do you think I used the word "heinous?" Don't you think that's a little over the top?

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Let me just say to all who are involved that I will try and make all your lifes alot easier on this board then I have in the past.....with taht said im not all of a sudden going to praise telfair an dnash but I promised I would tone it down or never return to these boards.

I realize alot of you dont want me here so like i stated above.....i will try my best to get along.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
tlong said:
Except that it WAS A JOKE! Geez Hap, you drive me NUTS some times! Why do you think I used the word "heinous?" Don't you think that's a little over the top?
coming from you, no.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Okay wait.

Did you not know he was suspended, and thought he was banned when you said he was banned, or did you know he was suspended, and then just said he was banned? Because the former is just a mistake, but the second is lying to us. Because we all thought he was gone for good. There was no implication that he would return, ever. And now that he's back, nobody is taking any responsibility. Who is responsible for this?

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you all must know I made the call to suspend but personally did not do the process of the suspension. None of the mods on the board really had anything to do witht he final say in suspension vs ban.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts