Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say congrats to the NJN fans of the state New Jersey. You well deserved the spotlight after being out of it for so long. I have no resentment being a NY fan and you going 4-0 against us and making the finals and us being in the lottery. You have a great organization. But I would like you let you know that the way your team handled the situation wasn't too professional. From the start, your players saying they were the real metropolitan team after getting their @ss kicked by us for decades on end, and your coach complaining about no COY and Kidd and everyone tooting their own horn about the MVP thing, and your gay media coverage on Kidd's wife and alien kid more than the game, and your mascot, (Jezz, am I glad the Knicks don't have one of those) and your inability to sellout your lame swampy arena during an ECF game...

Everything about your team is childlike, with the exception of the 01-02 season. You can be proud of the season, but please, don't be proud of your team. People think America and they think New York, DC, LA, not Jersey. You'll always be second, hell, more like tenth, when it comes to the metropolitan area sports.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kidd and his wife are good looking people...wow, get over it NJN coverage staff. His wife doesn't make him win games, so stop showing her every time he scores. I mean, she's gorgeous, and I have nothing against her or Kidd, (or their child as a matter of fact, saying he looks like an alien is just my dry sense of humor coming out because he does look like another species) but I do have a problem with the Nets' PA, the Net announcers, their coverage, their arena, their fans, their coaching staff, and the player's attitudes about the whole metropolitan thing. New Jersey will forever be known as "the state next to Manhattan."

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Yeah they show them, I mean how many players bring their wife and kid(s) to a they are playing?What do you have against the comentator and the P.A guy.
And also if the Knicks would turn around their team next year the PA guy would say very quietly "Latrell Sprewell" when he scores??? You don't think he would say it very loudly for the home crowd like "LATRELL SPREWELL"

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by knickpilot
New Jersey will forever be known as "the state next to Manhattan."
unless you're from jersey city (or maybe even newark)...if you're from jc, you're practically considered as a new yorker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts