Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,723 Posts
Thanks. They couldn't have done it without the Seawolves help.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
It's a great thing to win the regular season, especially when you get hit with every other team's best punch. No time for relaxing, though. Win the next 5 and get that chance for a big upset.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
It really is quite impressive what they have accomplished over these last 15 (?) years or so. Must get boring.....all that winning.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Who do you guys want to host in the first round Binghamton or Maine?
Tough call. I think you could argue either way. On one hand I think Maine defends better, and you are more likely to get upset in a low scoring rock fight. On the other, Binghamton has shown a tendency to beat teams that they shouldn’t, including in the playoffs. This is one of the few times where I honestly don’t have much of a preference.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Bing is a better matchup, we almost always shutdown Sessoms and Bing doesn’t have many offensive sets for anyone else. Maine plays good defense and could win if they shoot exceptionally well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
I know this argument is moot after this afternoons games but bing would have been easier. Maine has two all ae kids bing has one.

Usually easier to face a team with one kid that can beat you than 2 but in the end I suspect it won't matter.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts