Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your guys handed it to my Pacers tonight. I mainly just wanted to say that your team is very underrated. I never, ever hear anything about Memphis. I think it's that the individual parts don't scare anybody when you look at them seperately (well, except Pau), but when you put everything together the Grizzlies are very cohesive and effective. Congrats on the victory.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GNG

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
Joined
·
27,987 Posts
I have to say I was stunned just from keeping up with the live stats online.

That reminded me of games we had back in late-November, early-December when we were just killing everyone.

Hopefully, O'Neal can come back and stop getting injured. I'd like to see how he and Peja mesh.
 

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
Joined
·
19,781 Posts
Pau is simply becoming a beast. Everything we run goes through him and since Coach Frat has taken the shackles off of the offense, Chucky and Bobby have been much more effective. Also, I think Shane seeing fewer minutes at PF has allowed him to get his legs back.
 

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
Joined
·
27,987 Posts
MemphisX said:
Pau is simply becoming a beast. Everything we run goes through him and since Coach Frat has taken the shackles off of the offense, Chucky and Bobby have been much more effective. Also, I think Shane seeing fewer minutes at PF has allowed him to get his legs back.
Scoring triple-digits in points isn't such a rare thing for us anymore. Let we aren't losing any defense. In fact, our defense is leading to some nice offense. What wonders it does when the coach doesn't call every play.

Pau's a game-changer. He's turning into one of the smartest players in the league. He simply doesn't make very many crucial mistakes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
absolutebest said:
Your guys handed it to my Pacers tonight. I mainly just wanted to say that your team is very underrated. I never, ever hear anything about Memphis. I think it's that the individual parts don't scare anybody when you look at them seperately (well, except Pau), but when you put everything together the Grizzlies are very cohesive and effective. Congrats on the victory.


nice to hear it from a non-Memphis fan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rawse said:
Hopefully, O'Neal can come back and stop getting injured. I'd like to see how he and Peja mesh.
We'll see... I hope we can get our stuff together before the playoffs, You guys, on the other hand, will be a tough out. I'd love to see you guys play Phoenix or Denver. Those series would be great to watch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,175 Posts
Grizzlies playing well.....Tigers in the Elite Eight.....I'm in basketball heaven.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbasok
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top