Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be wise to consider at least to start Robinson?

He could provide a bit more offensively or a different look than Collins, and most feel Collins may come off the bench next year anyway, see how he plays with that?

-Petey

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
He hasn't gotten much of a run this year, it maybe a good idea to start him and let Collins and Krstic man the 5. Shoot, at least I'd start him tomorrow against KG, whom he has had success at minimizing. Hopefully Kidd, or Cliffy or someone on the staff knows.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kidd Karma said:
He hasn't gotten much of a run this year, it maybe a good idea to start him and let Collins and Krstic man the 5. Shoot, at least I'd start him tomorrow against KG, whom he has had success at minimizing. Hopefully Kidd, or Cliffy or someone on the staff knows.
Exactly, it might be something to try out.

I can't figure out why Frank hasn't tried a big lineup (he has tried small alot) to just throw the other team off. A Krstic-Collins-Robinson-Carter-Kidd lineup.

-Petey

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
The reason I say no way, no how, is that I doubt Frank is going to change his starting lineup at this point in the season, not when they're trying to squeeze into the playoffs. Plus Collins, is Frank's boy. I'm not saying it would be a bad idea to change the starting lineup, just that its not going to happen.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
i thought when we got cliff that after 4games or so he would start. once he learned the system well enough to not hurt us on the floor i thought collins would go to the bench because cliffy obviously is more of a vet than collins. everyone loves twin so i wasnt really suprised that cliff is a bench player now

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vinsane said:
of course he should start in place of kristic
Uhm, that is just crazy, see Krstic's numbers last night?

-Petey

1 - 12 of 12 Posts