Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
A!
9,434 Posts
27 4th quarter FT's for the Lakers.

Bibby getting mugged all night with no calls.

Shaq bowling people over.

Kobe elbowing everyone.

I could go on, but it has gotten tiresome.....

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Yeah, and I could mention Horry and Fisher flopping everywhere and getting every call, but it's over......

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello, my name is game five.
Perhaps you don't remember me?
Aww geez, now you're hurting my feelings:(
G-a-m-e F-i-v-e?
Still doesn't ring a bell?
Hmmm
Ah well:eek:
:laugh:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by KC
Yeah, and I could mention Horry and Fisher flopping everywhere and getting every call, but it's over......
I could flip out here, but since you said "it's over" I'm not that mad. Come on, how can the Kings complain about flopping. They are the worst flopping team in the league! They deserve to have other teams flop on them, the Kings do it all the time, esp. Divac and Webber.

About Kobe elbowing people...he did it once, and about Bibby getting beaten up...he got elbowed once. Shaq, beating people up? Not exactly. I'll admit that most of the fouls called on Pollard, etc. were crap, but Shaq didn't smash anyone to the floor.
:no:

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Bibby was getting mugged all over the place, not just one elbow. Forget it, it's over.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Please go away. You are being nothing more than a troll.... You are a Lakers fan, but most of your posts are on the Kings board. Hmmmmmmmm....

·
Registered
494 Posts
Nowadays, I never knew parents allow their 10 year old kids to surf the net

*** I know your new here. Please be civil and respectful. Calling someone 10 years old is counter productive.***

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by CT10

Does Game 1 ring a bell?

What about Game 4?

Like KC said, it's over...
so just shut up and go home
http://www.basketballboards.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=12
:laugh: There weren't even any complaints about those games. Every game the Kings lost, he is complaining about. Get real!

The Lakers purely out played the Kings in Game 1, straight from the start. Just as the Kings out played the Lakers in Game 3.

If you start saying that every game that the Kings lost was rigged, that is just pathetic.

·
Registered
22 Posts
KC, are you insane? You are the first one who reply to the message and when Lakers fan show you the truth you told them shut up. Kings fans are the ones who bring up the topic, they just could not swallow the lost. get life man, it's over, it's a three-peat. See you next season if you if could go this far.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Look at the date before you make blind statements. I was the first to respond, but that was 2 weeks ago. Thank you, and come back again sometime.....

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I was responding to CT10, you didn't need to say anything, I wasn't talking to you.

Sometimes you just single me out man, it's getting kind of irritating.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.