Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
It's a three year deal and thsi is year two. So 05-06 will be his contract year, if it matters. Look at Hudson's "contract year."

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
how i felt everday that he played...."Please dont get injured this game t hud. Worry about ur health, not ur music" *crosses fingers* .........*starts singing shut um down*........CRACK. tom haneman says " and it looks like t hud had sprained his ankle again."

it felt like that every game!!!

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Originally posted by <b>theo4002</b>!
When is Olowakandis contract season, if he had one recently did he play much better?

Olowokandi has a couple more years left, accoridng to http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries/minnesota.htm

If I'm not mistaken, he had his best season after a couple of years back when he was playing for a new contract.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Re: Re: Contract season

Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!

If I'm not mistaken, he had his best season after a couple of years back when he was playing for a new contract.
You are correct, in his last season with the Clippers he averaged a new career high in points and in rebounds. He seemed to care when it was important to make money. The guy only played 36 games that season, which should raise sirens for a team that is signing him and then he played 43 games the following season and averaged his worst year since he has been in the league.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Contract season

Originally posted by <b>Weasel</b>!

You are correct, in his last season with the Clippers he averaged a new career high in points and in rebounds. He seemed to care when it was important to make money. The guy only played 36 games that season, which should raise sirens for a team that is signing him.

I was impressed with Olowokandi a few years back, but last season, he was seriously laughable. He didn't even look like he wanted to play last season. I mean, freakin Ervin Johnson was taking a ton of minutes away from him.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
I too was very hopeful for him when he was on the Clippers. He showed that could have a good future but I remember well that during his last season with the Clippers there were a lot of rumors of him only thinking about the money and not the team hence the few games he played.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts