Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone needs any more convincing that Tmac is everything to this team ...

2 games out, 2 blowouts

Orlando gets shallacked by Toronto. It wasn't nearly as close as the final score.

Then the get destroyed by New Jersey, again, not as close as the final score. Most of the second half it was a 25-30 pt game.

Cant win without defense. Give up 120 pts to New Jersey. Hell, I think they had 100 at the end of 3.

Amazing how none of the other guys are getting any open shots without Tmac around. Amazing how defense is even worse without Tmac, the other team's wings doing whatever they want. Getting killed even worse on the boards.

Orlando's team without Tmac would be lucky to win 5 games for the season without him.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Amazing how none of the other guys are getting any open shots without Tmac around
Not really a surprise. He's the engine for the team's offense. If he isn't there, it's a miracle they actually score at all.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I guess my prediction for February will no longer be un-accurate?

Note: I said 1 win for February. They have so far 0 wins after 3 games in February. There are 9 more games left in February, and 7/9 games will be without Tmac for my 2nd hard-thought prediction.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
This clearly shows just how vital T-Mac is to this team.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!

Note: I said 1 win for February. They have so far 0 wins after 3 games in February. There are 9 more games left in February, and 7/9 games will be without Tmac for my 2nd hard-thought prediction.

Why would he miss 7 games? He had back spasms, he didnt fracture his spinal cord. Hell, i've had back spasms before.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Here is the equation:

Playing against good teams w/o tmac= Lose by 20+
Playing against decent teams w/o tmac= Lose by 10+
Playing with T-mac and horrible supporting cast=Lose by 1+

Playing w/ T-mac and good supporting cast= Win by 8+

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JNice</b>!

Why would he miss 7 games? He had back spasms, he didnt fracture his spinal cord. Hell, i've had back spasms before.
Do you actually think the pain you went through was more painful than any PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE'S pain?

·
Registered
3,909 Posts

Do you actually think the pain you went through was more painful than any PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE'S pain?
Dude shut up.. You don't know what pain he went through..

How do you know if his pain wasn't worse than a "professional athlete"...

jeez..

Everyone has pain at some time of their life and it could or could not be worse than others so your statements have no validity. I suggest you quit making naive posts..

BTW, JNice never said his pain was worse than a profesional athletes...

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I have had back spasms and they were from playing ball. Painful, yes. But they go away within a couple days. And Tmac has already said he will be playing tomorrow so your 7/9 games prediction is completely off-base.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Come on man, the word is inaccurate:rolleyes:

Well guess what Mattsanity, I did my RESEARCH! See below...

Originally Posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>
Since the Magic won a whopping 5 games in January, I got to give them more props by predicting TWO wins, specifically against Miami and Atlanta.
You didn't say 1 win, you said 2. We'll see what happens...

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rukahS capuT</b>!

Come on man, the word is inaccurate:rolleyes:
They're are many prefixes that can be valid with the word "accurate".

Well guess what Mattsanity, I did my RESEARCH! See below...

You didn't say 1 win, you said 2. We'll see what happens...
It just happened to be that my big finger leaned (pressed) more on the "1" key than the "2" key.

·
_(&#12484;)_&#3626;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3
28,008 Posts

Like disaccurate, misaccurate, and antiaccurate?

Learn English.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts

They are are many prefixes that can be valid with the word "accurate" huh?:laugh: Come on man, you're just embarrassing yourself, learn English.

It just happened to be that my big finger leaned (pressed) more on the "1" key than the "2" key.
Now I've heard it all...

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I was just joking. "Inaccurate" is the appropriate word, not "Unaccurate". It's called a typo, or more like rushing while typing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts