Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as bad as rose has been i think he'll always be a valuable role-player for this team. it's his versatility that is most valuable- being able to play point or off the ball.

Vince should get even better as the team improves. were he with a great team he'd be a top 5 player.

Bosh is going to be something special. he will hopefully make up for our team's weaknesses.

Marshall is awesome. I can't believe he's been this effective with us.

That's 4.

We need another guard/forward and a backup big man. Now that Moiso is being run, we will be OK but you always want a big(ger) bruiser on your team- etan thomas and we'd be laughing. With Jalen we can go either direction with a new backcourt player- anyone from antonio daniels to kedrick brown. We may have the option to wait to till the offseason once we're healthy and playing well but I think GG will try and address one of these to improve his job security.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Well we defentially need a bench player to help us..Moiso is doing an OUTSTANDING job last few games...VC needs to really do ALOT more then he does already...so he needs to try to average at least 25-30 points a game with maybe Marshall/Rose getting maybe 15-20 points a game...and then the rest of team getting their few

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
The versatility of Rose is NOT a positive at all unless he can productive at those positions.

He was horrible again last night.

And our 'franchise' player VC was not mentally into that game at all until it was too late. How do these two max money guys not show up for a home game against the best team in the East, and a game that either gets the Raps to .500 or sends them two games below again?

The best thing that Rose brings to the team is competitiveness. But only when it is under control.

4 assists and 3 turnovers for Rose

6 assists and 5 turnovers for Carter

These guys did not make their teammates better against Indiana. And they didn't match the scoring of Indiana's stars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts