Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Golden State Warriors have lost 7 games in a row. They seem to be in turmoil. This team is very far over the cap, and could probably use some cap space, so how about this trade.

Blazers Trade
-R.Wallace
-2004 Memphis or Portland pick(Whichever is lower)

Warriors Trade
-A.Johnson
-E.Eschmeyer
-A.Foyle
-M.Dunleavy

A high price to pay for Mike. I am not even sure that this is a good deal for portland, but it may be a possibility.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
forget Foyle... and we keep our pick

go for Dampier and Dunleavy

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
No thanks. My evaluation of Dunleavy Jr. is a solid role-player at small forward but lacking the talent of a star.

I like Woods' ceiling more than Dunleavy Jr.'s, and am not willing to take on all those players and lose Wallace for a potential versatile role-player.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The reason i like Mike so much is because of his versitality and the fact that he is a role player. IMO he would be the perfect compliment to Zach. Dunleavy is tall and can shoot in and out. He would be a great second offensive scoring option but i agree that we are giving up too much.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
only if they take Damon for him

NVE has a player option... he can opt out.. maybe doing us a cap relief favor at the end of the summer

but his contract is good $ and he would be crazy not too

G

·
That deal won't happen. I like Mike, but it still won't happen. I don't want to give up any picks either. This years draft is supposed to be pretty good, and may be the "last good one" for a while. Of course they ALWAYS say that though.:)

G

·
No one is going to take Damon off of our hands, dude.

Originally posted by <b>Trader Bob</b>!
only if they take Damon for him

NVE has a player option... he can opt out.. maybe doing us a cap relief favor at the end of the summer

but his contract is good $ and he would be crazy not too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts