Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's starting to look like our best chance to make the playoffs COULD be to bump out the Lakers. They're really struggling to win right now and it doesn't look like they'll have a healthy team until it's too late. If the Lakers lose today, they will be 29-19. If the Blazers win, we will be 24-25. On Feb 17th, we have another chance to pick up a game on these guys.

We can seriously catch these guys by the end of the month!

Go Blazers

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
C'mon, Speed. :rolleyes:

I know they are playing badly today, and they really haven't been impressive at all. They certainly don't appear as though they are going to win a title this year.

But this Blazer team knock out this Laker team? I've been reading your delusional posts for a couple of weeks now, as well as your Fan columns, and I shake my head when you say this Blazer team is going to win a title.

I believe you are a knowledgeable basketball fan, and many of your posts are insightful in that regard. But you only hurt your credibility when it comes to the Blazers and all this championship talk.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Lets just try to beat the Sonics today...

one game at a time!

Besides NathanLane, why would you say we can catch the Lakers and post this Sunday Jinx

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
It'll never happen.

Here's an interesting question for you, though, Nathan:

The Blazers host the Lakers on the last game of the season. If beating LA meant that it would put the Grizzlies ahead of the Lakers, would you want to win that game - assuming it had no bearing on the Blazer's playoff situation/hopes?

Remember, the Blazers hold Memphis' 1st Round draft pick.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts

"Will The Blazers EVER Shed That Rep?!"

(Hmmmm.....I wonder if New Yorkers ever confuse Nathan Lane with Sean Hannity?)

·
Registered
392 Posts
No chance. once the Lakers are healthy they will be back up to the top.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ABM- I always want the Blazers to win. Always.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts