Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's something I've actually been wondering about for a while since I learned that Cena/Rock II was what they were going with at this years Wrestlemania. The Rock is coming into this thing obviously as the champion and we pretty much already know that Cena's going to win the title from him.

But after a champion loses his title, he has a rematch clause right?

Now god forbid this ever happen, but do you guys think they're planning on having a possible third Cena vs Rock match to settle the score once and for all at Wrestlemania 30 by having Rock use his championship clause but wait until wrestlemania and face whoever the champion is (and it would end up being Cena if they went down this route)?

·
King George
11,475 Posts
If Rock's not busy, maybe SummerSlam. I think I read somewhere that might have been a plan.

As far as WrestleMania 30, never say never. Rock will probably be around during WrestleMania season for a while.

·
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But if he does stick around for a while during only Wrestlemania season, who does he face? Does he continue with Cena? Does he have a rematch with an old rival? I personally am interested in this whole scenario because although I don't like the Rock returning like this there's so much they can go with here.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
But if he does stick around for a while during only Wrestlemania season, who does he face? Does he continue with Cena? Does he have a rematch with an old rival? I personally am interested in this whole scenario because although I don't like the Rock returning like this there's so much they can go with here.
Wouldn't be surprised if we get Rock/Lesnar sometime.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised if we get Rock/Lesnar sometime.
The wwe couldn't have a bigger match for the main stream media to follow...i would be shocked if they didnt at least attempt to have this happen sooner rather than later

·
King George
11,475 Posts
The wwe couldn't have a bigger match for the main stream media to follow...i would be shocked if they didnt at least attempt to have this happen sooner rather than later
Considering Lensar is locked in for another 2 years, my guess is that we'll see it at WM 30.

·
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still think they should go with Rock vs Undertaker but honestly I don't see them doing it.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Those two guys don't wrestle enough to be able to put on a good match. Taker needs someone to carry him and Rock needs someone to carry him these days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts