Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bulls are on a pace to have 4 players score 1000pts this season.Kirk and Gordon are already there.Deng will get to 1000 and Nocioni has to average about 12.2 the rest of the way,he is currently at 12.0 pts.Have the Bulls ever had 4 players on the same team score over 1000pts? Could this be a first for them? I know Jordan and Pippen did it,maybe even Horace Grant but thats only 3 players for that time.There last 3 championships Jordan,Pippen,Harper,Kukoc.I'm almost sure they didn't all go over 1000pts each. I could be wrong if anyone has some stats please post them.I thought it was interesting so I posted it.It just impressed me because the team is so young an inexperienced.It showed me that this team with time can really be good,even better they still have some upgrading to do.What if they had 5 guys go over 1000? I know that would probley be impossible due to playing time but who knows?Please post some stats for me thanks! :biggrin:

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow I didn't know that!!! Man it seems like it would be hard to do.Epecially back in the day when it was a one great player on a team game!! Oh well I thought it was something new, I still got the knowledge though thanks guys!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.