Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure right now, especially after the Marquette game tonight. Not only did Marquette lose its third straight conference game, but it may have lost Travis Diener for a while, if not for the season. He went down hard in the game and injured his neck. He could move his arms and legs, but had some tenderness in his neck and back. We'll have to see what happens with him, and hopefully, he'll be ok.

As for the rest of the state, things do look good. The only way I can see it happening is like this. Wisconsin is almost a lock at this point for the tournament. Marquette is still doing ok, and if they can recover and make a run in Conference USA, they might be able to get an at-large bid. For UWM and UWGB, it would be possible for both to make the tournament. The only way I can see it happening is, as hard as it is for me to say, if UWM goes undefeated for the rest of the season. That should build their RPI up high enough, then they would have to lose in the Horizon League tournament and UWGB would take the automatic berth. That would be the only way all four could make the tournament.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.