Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crawford has done it twice in the season? The off the backboard jam in games?

Carter just missed out on his, but boy, would it have been prettier.

Same attempt that he put up in the All-Star Game.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Haha, in the post-game Veal disapproved of Carter's play, but he said that if Carter keeps scoring 39, he can do what he wants.

-Petey

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Petey said:
Haha, in the post-game Veal disapproved of Carter's play, but he said that if Carter keeps scoring 39, he can do what he wants.

-Petey
who cares what veal says he is a nobody

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PetroToZoran said:
Plays like that should be reserved for when we're up by a big margin and we want to give the bench warmers some rest.
Agreed.

I think him missing just fired up the Cats. Knight didn't look happy at all.

-Petey

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
PennyHardaway said:
vince lobbed it up cause he wanted to dunk that. jamal lobbed it cause he was stuck in the air with nowhere to go. and vince tried it on the break, jamal did it twice in traffic.
Yep, Vince's decision-making was of a different error-type than Jamal's.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PennyHardaway said:
vince lobbed it up cause he wanted to dunk that. jamal lobbed it cause he was stuck in the air with nowhere to go. and vince tried it on the break, jamal did it twice in traffic.
Makes Crawford's even more impressive.

I'd still like to see if Carter can pull it off.

-Petey

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I missed the game but from what I could gather, it looks like Carter could get to the rim anytime he wanted...plus he was finishing with dunks, so I guess he's got some new wind in his legs. When he threw that lob, he was WAAAAY OUT...I got up (on the highlight) but he missed. Trust me, if he woulda got that, that woulda been amazing

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Petey said:
Crawford has done it twice in the season? The off the backboard jam in games?

Carter just missed out on his, but boy, would it have been prettier.

Same attempt that he put up in the All-Star Game.

-Petey
Yeah but Crawfords a loser and Vince Carter is one of the best players in the NBA...so I think that more than makes up for Brevin Knight getting in his way on one dunk.

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
That dunk woulda been sick cuz he virtually would have jumped over Knight, they woulda shown that over and over

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Vinsane said:
who cares what veal says he is a nobody
. . .

btw. when veal retires he needs to be a play-by-play man.

·
Registered
839 Posts
i didn´t like the timing of it, but i could tell he was just in the moment, and just reacted. like when he´s in the air, and he just spins away. knight did not look happy, probably because he knew he would have been a poster.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nets1524512 said:
Yeah but Crawfords a loser and Vince Carter is one of the best players in the NBA...so I think that more than makes up for Brevin Knight getting in his way on one dunk.
Yeah, I know, thought it was a cute title to the topic. :D

-Petey

1 - 20 of 20 Posts