Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. is possible. According to the Orange County Register, the Bulls and Clips are talking up a trade involving Crawford and Keyon Dooling. Those are the only 2 names that the media has picked up so far.

Dooling said after practice that he had heard about the trade rumors to the Bulls.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Wow!.. Member's of the Press, should be required to submit weekly urine sample's.. They've got to be on some ****, to come up with a deal that only include's Crawfish and Dooling!.. Straight up?.. I'm down!:D.. Seriously.. What's the deal with these guy's?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Crawford for garbage:sour: No way... not even with a pick.. I don't understand why Bulls gm hates so much JC.. he is a fantastic talent... I would never trade him now..

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>Natty Dreadlockz</b>!
Wow!.. Member's of the Press, should be required to submit weekly urine sample's.. They've got to be on some ****, to come up with a deal that only include's Crawfish and Dooling!.. Straight up?.. I'm down!:D.. Seriously.. What's the deal with these guy's?
Obviously it isnt straight up... Although they wont be getting alot more.. Crawford is a FA after the season.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Obviously it isnt straight up... Although they wont be getting alot more.. Crawford is a FA after the season.
Let's be real.. It doesn't matter if JC's a FA or not, after this season.. He's putting up quality number's, and you as well as I know that the Chi would get more in return than Dooling and a pick!

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
The Bulls are desperate, plain and simple...

They already blessed us with Brand, getting JC wouldn't surprise me either.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who else do you think the Bulls would get? Ely and Dooling are up to be traded. They wont deal Q unless he isnt going to resign with the Clips. Sure Dooling and a pick isnt great for Crawford, but everyone knows Chicago wants him out. So they are going to get something rather then nothing. Chicago doesnt have any leverage barging because of this.

If the Bulls want a better deal they are going to have to package Fizer with Crawford.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TucsonClip</b>!
Who else do you think the Bulls would get? Ely and Dooling are up to be traded. They wont deal Q unless he isnt going to resign with the Clips. Sure Dooling and a pick isnt great for Crawford, but everyone knows Chicago wants him out. So they are going to get something rather then nothing. Chicago doesnt have any leverage barging because of this.

If the Bulls want a better deal they are going to have to package Fizer with Crawford.
This is my opinion, of course.. I don't see them taking Dooling as part of the deal.. He can't even manage to play significant min's on a point-less team!.. Jaric on the other hand, has way more trade value.. As bad as the Chi might want JC gone.. I doubt they'd accept anything less than Jaric and Ely in return, for JC and Fizer!.. Which I'd take in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by <b>Natty Dreadlockz</b>!

This is my opinion, of course.. I don't see them taking Dooling as part of the deal.. He can't even manage to play significant min's on a point-less team!.. Jaric on the other hand, has way more trade value.. As bad as the Chi might want JC gone.. I doubt they'd accept anything less than Jaric and Ely in return, for JC and Fizer!.. Which I'd take in a heartbeat!
I agree with you, if I were the Bulls I would want Jaric. In the article it said the Bulls were interested in Dooling. Dooling also knew about the rumors. I would do either trade right away. If JC doesnt want to sign with the Clippers, he clear some more cap space along with Fizer that we could use to get a PG, or like many have predicting... Kobe.

I really dont see us getting Kobe, unless we trade for JC and Fizer, then let Q, Fizer, and Crawford walk.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts