Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I just don't want to repeat things that have been said again and again but one has to wonder what Paxsons' intentions are in this situation.

Does he want a more prototype SG/SF?

What is Skiles' opinion???

There are 37 days left for the trade deadline and I think Jamal will be the central point of trade rumors.Like it or not we'll soon find out if he is to be here long term or not.

I can't imagine that Pax will risk losing him for free or in the hope of doing a sign and trade in the upcoming summer.

Personally the only realistic trade scenarios I see is the JC,Fizer,ERob for Jones and Butler and maybe just maybe the same package heading to Seattle for some combination of Ronald Murray,Antonio Daniels,Brent Barry and Vladimir Radmanovic.

Miami and Seattle are looking for pg's and looking at the Miami trade we'd be doing them a big favour by taking Jones' contract.

While Bulls fans are anticipating for some changes let's hope Paxson makes the "RIGHT" moves and maybe get a little bit lucky at the draft lottery:)

Thanks!

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I'm telling you. Vlad is going to be a star in this league. He's be a great pickup for the Bulls. I think he's like #6 in the NBA in 3 point shooting. Now tell me we don't need a 3 point shooter at the 3? We need one like a dying man needs air.

And he's got some nice athleticism. He looks like the european Rashard Lewis.

When is the trading deadline, btw?

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
I'm telling you. Vlad is going to be a star in this league. He's be a great pickup for the Bulls. I think he's like #6 in the NBA in 3 point shooting. Now tell me we don't need a 3 point shooter at the 3? We need one like a dying man needs air.

And he's got some nice athleticism. He looks like the european Rashard Lewis.

When is the trading deadline, btw?
Agreed. Vlad does look pretty darn good. The deadline, I believ, is Februaury 19th.

And I don't see the Bulls moving JC as likely.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
The bulls are not going to do anything until they see hinrich, JC, chandler, and curry playing together. To trade any of these three is nuts. How about lets let them learn to play together and not make changes just to make changes.

david

1 - 5 of 5 Posts