Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,713 Posts
Chris Alvarez and James Cripe with CA being a real surprise although his minutes were diminishing and would further diminish to Charles Little next year. As RD points out...the post position just took a big hit for next year...must be something on the horizon...personnel wise...the Flyers will have to have another body inside.

· Registered
5,250 Posts
oRed said:
Chris Alvarez and James Cripe with CA being a real surprise although his minutes were diminishing and would further diminish to Charles Little next year. As RD points out...the post position just took a big hit for next year...must be something on the horizon...personnel wise...the Flyers will have to have another body inside.
Both of these guys have had big games against X, so I'm not sorry to see them go. But I hope things work our for them.

Cripe probably should have gone to a lesser school all along, maybe he could have had a pretty good career. I like Alvarez's game, he's a pretty scrappy kid.

· Registered
949 Posts
We do lose two inside bodies, but that also opens up two spots. As mush as i liked Alvarez's hustle and defense, i do not think that he was going to turn out to be much of a contributing player. This opens the door for Little to get lots of playing time next year, as well as Huelsman.

· Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
X-band '01 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Those transfers have to hurt UD's opponents more than the Flyers.
i hate to say it cause they are 2 of the nicest kids to come to ud in a long time, but you are more than right. i think we already have a spot filled up for next year and will save the other for wrights class

· Registered
1,761 Posts
Thats if Adedeji loses 30-35lb. I dont see Desmond being a very good player at this level if he maintains his current weight. I just dont. He cant get off the floor.

Depends on how hard he wants to work on his body. Some guys like Thornton put in the time. Others like Glen Batemon did not.

Fortunately Little already has a ripped body. He just needs to learn to shoot. Whats amazing about Little is hes cut pretty thick. Rumor is he never lifted a barbell until he got to UD and on the first day he benched 330lb to beat Monty.

Neither of these guys can shoot FTs. Desmond is well under 50% and Little will likely never see the high side of 60%.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.