Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in an interview with bulls.com eddy curry is saying hes down to 285 and will be below that before seasons beginning.
he also says hes looking forward to the challenge of shaq 4 times a season. good news for bulls fans if he really is motivated.

Curry Sets Record Straight

·
Registered
515 Posts
would be great if he's actually in great shape, he could exploite his physical advantage . . . and really playing up to his potential. That would be good for the center position !

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Whether he is in shape or not, the key is staying in shape and keeping the weight off. He will continue to have harsh critics until he maintains top level play for atleast two years. If he has a breakout season next year, people will claim that he did it only because its a contract year.

Either way, I like what I hear. 285 was his goal going into training camp, and he reached it much sooner than expected. If hes in shape going into the season, that will have a very positive effect on his rebounding, shotblocking and defense.

·
Warrior Spirit!
4,216 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KL Dawger</b>!
It's one thing to say something, it's another to show something. Let's see if he's true to his word next season...
Technically he has SHOWN that he's in shape. There is photo proof on NBA.com and you can really tell he is slimmer.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Thats great if he is in shape, but I really think it is more of a mental problem, though both things kept him from really breaking out.

Hopefully Curry really starts to put his mind into his game with his new body, because he will tear up the league if he does. I still have lots of hope for the guy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts