Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A large part of Eddy Curry’s weekend stay at Rush University Medical Center was spent trying to recreate the arrhythmia he experienced before a game at Charlotte last Wednesday.

Despite the doctors’ best efforts, it never came back.

That’s one reason why the Bulls feel optimistic Curry will be in uniform soon, perhaps by Friday at New York.

Curry was discharged from the hospital Monday morning, but a few more tests were scheduled on an outpatient basis. He’s expected to resume basketball activity at the Berto Center today, while the Bulls open a three-game road trip in Miami.

“We are confident that he’s going to be fine,” said general manager John Paxson. “What he had in Charlotte is not present right now.

“He is undergoing (Monday) what’s called a CT angiogram. It’s a new technology test that measures blood flow. So we hope during the next 24, 48 hours after he’s introduced to activity and exercise, we’ll have all the data. If things go well, he’ll be playing by the end of the week is our hope. Obviously, that can change.”
http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/bulls.asp?id=30417

·
BAIT
12,946 Posts
That makes me feel a bit better.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Get well soon Eddy, we need you right now.

·
Anti Monday Morning QB
6,181 Posts
sloth said:
Eddy! Eddy! Eddy!

Boo Kirk!
Why must we always hate on someone on the team.

For the first time since the championship years, there isn't a player on this current team that I can even begin to hate.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
Wow, they tried to get his heartbeat irregular again to learn more about it (for medication purposes), and I guess they were unsuccessful in doing so. That sounds like a good thing. Hope the worst is behind him.

·
Jib and thrust
7,501 Posts
EDDY!!!

I want to see him tear it up his first game back...

Not one of those wimpy *** 20/7 crap.

I want a manly 32/13 from him....I want him to be angry. I want him to be pissed. And I want to win.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts