Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
curtis martin might be gone next year i've heard. Its because we might get reggie bush because of our sucky playing this year. to the saints? really?

·
Mammal
2,299 Posts
Quite Frankly said:
Who wouldn't take Bush over Martin?
Me. You can't guarantee Reggie's NFL success at this point. The USC argument (where as Matt Leinart is the cornerstone of Reggie's success..etc..) is still valid till the day he suits up.

·
Super Moderator
17,419 Posts
.........So let me get this straight...Leinart is responsible for every defender that Bush has owned? The broken tackles, the jukes, the blazing speed...oh, and of course there is obvious talent to be able to return kicks. The only thing that Leinart is responsible for is passing the ball to Bush....of course any QB can do this. Bush is going end up with 1,500 yards this season when he splitting carries with Lendale White. Think about it.

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
I agree with you Quite, Curtis is aging I love him to death but that's the facts. With that said, I would select Bush in a heartbeat in the 2006 NFL Draft!

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
I think Curtis would understand as well. I've met him before and he's a great guy, but honestly, the Jets need a QB. They need to draft Leinart or Brady Quinn (if he comes out).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts