Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with nova's two huge games... it can only be a good thing for Bosh

like Bosh said in the offseason, with the two of them you'll have to pick your poison and with CV reachin his preseason form, a lot less pressure will be put on Bosh which can only help his offensive game

besides him having awkward offensive moments, Bosh has been a solid rebounder this year... so CV can only make him a better scorer

i seriously dont mind losing all these games as long as i see bosh and nova develope a chemistry out there.... which it seems is starting to develope

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
I was thinking of making a thread on this. Teams are going to have to shift some of their attention to Charlie, who can also make the right pass when it does come. Bosh is much more a finisher than a creator IMO and should start feeding off V's creativity.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
The immediate offensive benefit of having both of them is that we're crashing the glass. They're averaging around six and a half o-boards a game.

I don't think they've developed a concept of where each of them like to be on the floor, so the passing hasn't been superb. Not bad, though, thanks to Charlie's "basketball IQ".

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
another thing Charlie does that helps bosh is stretch the D so that is one less person who opponants can send to double or triple bosh down low

1 - 7 of 7 Posts