1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Damn no good muscle shot pictures in the article.

I assume it was added for more frontcourt minutes with Kareem Rush now aboard.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also with Gimpy Shaq... Perhaps he wanted to take a bigger role with rebounding?

-Petey

·
Registered
726 Posts
Kobe's bigger:

And Shaq is smaller:

Looks like everybody is playing for second place this upcoming season. Fox and Fisher are supposed to be in the best shapes of their lives. Devean is apparently bigger also.

The 2 photos above were taken yesterday during media day.

G

·
You just can't help but be so darn proud of these two guys. They are so passionate about making a dynasty with the Lakers and it makes me really proud to see Kobe Bryant trying to mature and as if he wasn't already in great shape, he is even better now. Bryant is going to prove all his haters wrong, especially early on during the year. Shaq looks even more muscular, but maybe the main difference is that he is actually letting some hair grow on his head. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
You had to think Kobe would get bigger as he grew older---so many baller players do.

His career will be interesting to watch.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Damn, that Shaq photo is even more impressive than the Kobe shot. Just look at the difference in the neck thickness from last year.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
The Dagger has Bulked up, He's expected to have a very big season and dead serious on capturing the 4TH. He started working out a few days after winning the 3rd title. He's worked out very hard all summer. . At the age of 24, he's just getting better and BIGGER!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
I saw the highlights of Shaq in his uniform on tv last night and was stunned quite frankly at how good a shape he was in he looked great I thought with all the toe pain he wasn't doing anything to stay in shape and basically was worried that he was going to be MEL Turpin like out of shape, but wow the Kings really scared the hell out of the Lakers because everybody looks to be in great shape,

As for Kobe this kid is someone I don't ever worry about preparing, He's on the path to alltime greatness because more than talent he has work ethic, and that in this life will carry you much further, Kobe's going to be one of the greatest to ever play the game when he's done, and basically other than Shaq and Duncan are the only 3 guys from this ERA I can say that about.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They both look in great shape... better shape then I would have expected.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>buduan</b>!
Kobe's bigger:

And Shaq is smaller:

Looks like everybody is playing for second place this upcoming season. Fox and Fisher are supposed to be in the best shapes of their lives. Devean is apparently bigger also.

The 2 photos above were taken yesterday during media day.

GREAT PICTURES!!!
They're in good shape as well as the rest of the others, You gotta thank Kobe for encouraging his teammates during the off season to get a head start. He's stood up to his word since the day they won they won the 3rd. Kobe, Fish, George, Fox & Walker were already working out before the actual training camp began.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Kobe gained weight but not 15. I dont care what anyone says. Unless he used steriods you can NOT gain 15 pounds in that short of time. It would be realy hard to gain 15 pounds of fat, let alone muscle. Now dont get me wrong, Im not tryin to hate on the laker, if shaq comes back healthy they will win. All Im saying is that 15lbs of musclein that amount of time is impossible. He does look abit bigger though.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
Kobe gained weight but not 15. I dont care what anyone says. Unless he used steriods you can NOT gain 15 pounds in that short of time. It would be realy hard to gain 15 pounds of fat, let alone muscle. Now dont get me wrong, Im not tryin to hate on the laker, if shaq comes back healthy they will win. All Im saying is that 15lbs of musclein that amount of time is impossible. He does look abit bigger though.

So are you saying that he's on Roids??

·
Registered
726 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!

I'm no world class athlete like Kobe, but I have put on that and then some in the past just lifting like crazy, eating right, and pounding protein shakes and creatine.

And I didn't have a bottomless wallet to buy the best personal trainers around.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Considering his job is basketball he had all the time he wanted to work out. 15 pounds in 4 months is not that remarkable.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The pic is covering his abs, and chest, you don't see his legs either.

15lbs of bulk down low, is as good as 15lbs of bulk up high...

-Petey

1 - 20 of 32 Posts