Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before Lebron, this guy was supposed to save the Cavs franchise.

Where the hell is he now?

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Probably with some rare infection in some odd part of his body.

Guy has the craziest health problems. He never really got a good shot at a career becaues of them.

He's pretty much done for.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
He's a headcase that never delevoped a solid jumper (a sin for a 6 foot tall shooting guard). He tried to play like AI but doesn't have the heart for it nor the talent to take the game over like AI. He is on the injured list with the Cavs. He played 11 games this season with a season high 9 points in one game....

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Hard to be successful in the league if you never learned to drive left or finish with you're left hand.

He's got some talent but he's got to get over all these health problems and patch up some holes that he has in his game

·
Registered
216 Posts
Pioneer10 said:
Hard to be successful in the league if you never learned to drive left or finish with you're left hand.

He's got some talent but he's got to get over all these health problems and patch up some holes that he has in his game
Iverson dosnt use his left hand but he can drive left im sure wagner can 2....ill neva forget his first game against AI they both got like 26 points.....dude can play i wud rather have him than willy green if he gets healthy

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
He had a few good games back in the day. But I remember him being extremely inconsistent.

A nice talented player IMO, but just can't seem to stay healthy.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I think he's going to make people eat there words, and still turn into a special player down the road.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I think he has Ulcerative colitis which is an inflammatory bowel disease. My mom has the same thing.

He's also had a plethora of other injuries, most of which was in the stomach area. Could be back one day, but doesn't look likely at the moment.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
He had like a urinary infection earlier as well.. I've heard hes lost 50 pounds, I saw him play this summer and he looked good. It is real sad what has happened to him because i think if he played for atlanta or charlotte hed be a 20ppg scorer on 43-44% fg

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
SamTheMan67 said:
He had like a urinary infection earlier as well.. I've heard hes lost 50 pounds, I saw him play this summer and he looked good. It is real sad what has happened to him because i think if he played for atlanta or charlotte hed be a 20ppg scorer on 43-44% fg
I disagree.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is there any hope for a comeback??

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
SamTheMan67 said:
I agree with that

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
SamTheMan67 said:
I have to agree, anybody that scores 100 points in one game has got to be worth more than what he's shown so far, I don't care who you are. I really hope Dajuan makes a great comeback, it would be a waste if he didn't...

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
PHeNoM Z28 said:
I have to agree, anybody that scores 100 points in one game has got to be worth more than what he's shown so far, I don't care who you are. I really hope Dajuan makes a great comeback, it would be a waste if he didn't...
That 100 point game is so overrated. He was playing one of the worst teams in the area, it was a technical school, and Camden full court pressed the entire game just to force turnovers and feed him 100 points.

Dajuan Wagner might be able put up 20 points on a terrible team that gives him the green light (Tyronn Lue's scoring tons), but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's a good player. He'd chuck up shots and breakdown the offense, going for his own. To be perfectly honest, he's not a better player than Eddie House, really it's not even close.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
PhillyPhanatic said:
That 100 point game is so overrated. He was playing one of the worst teams in the area, it was a technical school, and Camden full court pressed the entire game just to force turnovers and feed him 100 points.

Dajuan Wagner might be able put up 20 points on a terrible team that gives him the green light (Tyronn Lue's scoring tons), but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's a good player. He'd chuck up shots and breakdown the offense, going for his own. To be perfectly honest, he's not a better player than Eddie House, really it's not even close.
People saying that game was overrated, is overrated.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts