Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...the Raptors are still reportedly interested in: Forward <B>Dale Davis</b>, 2001 all-star, of the Portland Trail Blazers, forward Shandon Anderson of the New York Knicks, forward Juwan Howard, a two-time all-star, of the Orlando Magic and centre Theo Ratliff of the Atlanta Hawks
6'11 vetern inside tough guy makes the most sense of anything I have heard yet. Raps actually wanted him over Antonio in the bender trade. Ratliff is not a bad second (not sure how it would work cap-wise mind you but..)
Shandon or Howard makes NO sense.

A Sacramento Superior Court judge has dropped allegations of sexual harassment and inflicting emotional distress against former Raptor <b>Doug Christie</b> and his omnipresent wife, Jackie....Shepard claimed that her career went into a tailspin after an alleged run-in with <b>Jackie Christie</b> and that complaints to her superiors were turned away
There is something about Jackie Christie - Doug is so whipped - stay clear of her.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Basketball/NBA/Toronto/2004/02/05/337043.html

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Dale gets $9M this year and is a UFA next season.

Any trade proposal must keep in mind that Dale has a Trade Kicker in his contract.

I'd rather find a way to sign him next year than give up players and have him walk away after the season.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by <b>speedythief</b>!
Dale gets $9M this year and is a UFA next season.

Any trade proposal must keep in mind that Dale has a Trade Kicker in his contract.

I'd rather find a way to sign him next year than give up players and have him walk away after the season.
Keeping him would be nice but not mandatory atleast you could clear out Murray & Montross's salary so if he did not resign there would be some space. To maneuver.

Bosh + Arch and/or Moiso would come back stronger next year so we can deal with that when hit happens. But the key here is dumping deadwood Murray and getting lined up for this years P/O's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts