Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three times he's had the ball point-blank for an easy stuff, and he's let a guard rip the ball out. Stepania is more worthy of minutes at this point.

Anderson nearly cost us the Chicago game, and he's been worse tonight. As for Cheeks - why was Sheed sitting for 10 minutes in the third quarter?! Unbelievable.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
I think you might be overestimating his value.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RipCity9</b>!
- why was Sheed sitting for 10 minutes in the third quarter?! Unbelievable.
He didn’t play because Darius had an awesome qtr.

My question is why did Darius sit in the 4th?
Why did Zach shooting the Technical?
Why can't we sing a PG? Darius had 3 TO in 5 min. He needs to move with out the ball!!

Mo's coaching moves are mind boggling. I can't believe a great defensive guard can't teach this guys a lick of defense. He really sucks calling our offense. The one thing he should be good at teaching this group transition defense. We stuck with him for 2 more years :no: :hurl:

Am I the only anti Mo on this board?

BTW- Yes, DD is worthless for our team at this point. Get us a back up PG for him. He is the worst player under the basket. Can't catch squat. He is very inconsistant and mediocare rebounder for his position. His only responsibility is rebounds. Can't shoot FT, can't finish a Lay-up.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Davis can't make a basket at point blank range. About three years ago he started hesitating when he had the ball under the hoop, but now he's blowing dunks and lay ups. He's just to dam old.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Dont you all start trippin out on a loss...We expected to lose this one and we did lets move on plenty of Basketball left. Dont start the fire coach threads etc.. the blazers didnt show up tonight and the officiating wasnt great but 19 TO is horrible especially late in the game. Portland Blew it not cheeks this game.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
even worse... 24 turnovers

·
Registered
837 Posts
The loss has nothing to do with this. I am more disturbed with the way we lose. Yes there are bad calls in a NBA games. As Portland fans we are quite use to those but Mo has no idea about his rotation. He doesn’t has a system in place and both his defense and offense is highly questionable. Everything is helter scatter with him. When you have a guy who was 8-12 from the floor and cruising and then disappear at the end of the bench I think it is valid to question him.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Dale Davis and the shooting guard(s) are the biggest surprise to me this season. I'm a bit stunned how much DD has fallen off. I have to think that's at least partly motivation, being on a mediocre team with the two best players at his same position. Or maybe he just plain got old. He used to be a decent shot blocker, but I don't think he scares anyone in the lane. Except maybe Damon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts