Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Dallas Mavericks @ Orlando Magic

338 Views 10 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  edwardcyh
What in the world is going on with Dallas' 3-point shooting?

0-7 for a whopping 0%, while allowing 66% (2-3) from Orlando.

This has got to be of some serious concerns...
:curse:
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Josh Howard is 1-5 from the field for 4 points in 12 minutes of play, but he's turned in 4 rebounds.

Not bad for his first game back.
:clap:
so...um...so...

do yall think Terrell Owens will break the 20 TD mark this season?
Dragnsmke1 said:
so...um...so...

:rotf:

No but I say around 15
Dragnsmke1 said:
so...um...so...

He better!

:cheers:
:cheers:
as long as Drew just chucks it at least once a quarter...
As long as Drew stays off his back TO will get 13-20 tds, i think the real suprsise will be terry glenn or Clayton facing single coverage all year.

as for the mavs, WTF happened? How did Nelson burn us like that?
I just feel that we are missing Harris more and more each game. The Mavs really can't push the ball when JET is not at the point.
SMDre said:
I just feel that we are missing Harris more and more each game. The Mavs really can't push the ball when JET is not at the point.
Totally agree. Defensively, Mavs is a whole different animal with Devin harris too.
i wasn;t impressed with howard, but he finished with 10pts or so, n like 5 boards, i guess it was okay, first game back.

i hope he can strengthen his rep around the league with a good showing b4 the playoffs and during.
southeasy said:
i wasn;t impressed with howard, but he finished with 10pts or so, n like 5 boards, i guess it was okay, first game back.

i hope he can strengthen his rep around the league with a good showing b4 the playoffs and during.
His second game back vs. the Nuggets already show that Mavs REALLY missed him.
:clap: :clap:
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.